Title: Architect(Data Integration)
Responsible for overall architecture of Data Integration Platforms. The position requires a high degree of expertise in Data Integration (defining and managing large database design; including but not limited to data model, ETL, backup/archiving, load balancing / work-load management, capacity planning and performance management), expertise in analytical reporting (BI), good understanding of SOA architecture and current technologies. This position reviews and helps design the architecture for broad, highly-visible, strategic initiatives in an extremely complex and evolving technical and business environment.
* Know and understand existing application solution and components of the stack.
* Work in a matrix based organization i.e. work with a team of architects, technical leads, program/project managers and other key stake holders to drive overall architecture, which meets business requirements, follow identified schedule and remain with in cost.
* Work with global team in different time zones (North America, EU, Asia and Australia).
* Establish and govern the process around implementing architectural standards and guidelines, as well as review process.
* Coach the technical team during different phases of project lifecycle.
* Provide Estimates based on business requirements
* Create mock-ups and feedback high level to stakeholders
* Help team with detailed technical design
* Code reviews
* 10 - 15 years of IT experience
* 8 - 10 years of solution architecting experience with multi-tier, highly available, scalable applications
* DB Technology: Oracle
* Application Performance Management
* BI Tools Experience in standard performance testing procedures.
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
* Experienced in implementing solutions having large database i.e. 3TB , ETL (100s of GB), multiple refreshes/day, high availability (24/7), global and high number of users 500 , etc.
* Experienced in analysis, design and architecture of web-based application (.NET, Java/J2EE)
* TIBCO BW & EMS
* DB Technology: Netezza, Teradata, MSSQL
* ETL Tool: ODI, DataStage
* Forecasting and Balanced Scorecard Application.
* Experience in Web 2.0 and RIA technologies
* Experience using Web Services technologies
* Experience in BI/OLAP technologies such as BusinessObjects, Cognos, MS Analysis Services, MicroStrategy.
* Experience with any enterprise Scheduling Tool
* Project Management (cost, schedule, scope, critical path, etc)