Job Description: Primary Responsibilities:
* Responding to Patterson customer support calls in a timely manner
* Analyze situations and data and give appropriate advice/answers to customers
* Responsible for follow-up with customers on any outstanding issues as needed
* Proficiency in all supported operating systems, including XP, 2000 etc.
* Maintain proficiency in all aspects of the software/hardware by attending training classes
* Work on specialized teams within the company and/or department when assigned
* Make sure unresolved incidents are maintained and research is being done
* Report weekly unresolved incident summary to manager
* Earn required number of credits through Support Continuing Training Courses
* Meet or exceed production standards such as phone availability, number of calls etc.
* Follow established department procedures when working with customers ie.
* Escalating calls to PSM''s, logging calls, escalating calls to Tier 2 etc.
* Committed to the PTC objectives and philosophy as well as Patterson Companies mission, vision and values.
* Requires excellent verbal communication skills
* Requires excellent grammar and spelling skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Customer service focused, previous customer service experience preferred
* Must be adaptable to change
* Strong problem-solving ability
* Self-motivated to work independently or as a team
* Goal oriented
* Requires a consistent, positive attitude and respect for high quality standards
* Accepts accountability and works with integrity
Position Type: Full-Time
Regular or Temporary: Regular
Company: Patterson Tech. Center, Inc.