Search our Careers Create Resume Career Center FAQs Login
Job Description :
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a leading provider of home medical, respiratory and sleep therapy equipment for in home use. We have more than 400 locations in 48 states across the country.
Rotech Healthcare is seeking a qualifiedRespiratory Therapist.Days and hours are flexible, based on location need. Please contact us for more details.
As a Rotech Respiratory Therapist, you will have the opportunity to provide services and outstanding care to patients within our community, using some of the nation's most advanced home medical equipment.
* Help patients with aerosol therapy, oxygen and other home healthcare equipment
* Provide care and education accordingly
* Provides initial and ongoing phone contacts with all respiratory patients
* Provide in-home visits to patients per Rotech's policies and procedures
* Provide Sleep Central Clinics for patients per Rotech's policies and procedures
* Conducts patient assessment per Rotech's policies and procedures and the physician's orders
* Maintains documentation of all services provided and all work performed per Rotech's policies and procedures
* Assumes on-call responsibilities for phone consultations during non-business hours as outlined by Rotech's policy and the Location Manager
* Supports orientation and training of other personnel at the direction of the Location Manager
Sets up all highly technical respiratory equipment including but not limited to:
a) Invasive ventilator
b) Noninvasive ventilator
c) Infant monitors
d) Other high-tech respiratory equipment as defined by scope of service at the location (e.g., cough assist, negative pressure ventilation, IPPB, etc.)
Job Requirements :
* Credentials as a respiratory therapist, Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) is preferred, but other medical credentials may be acceptable (e.g., RN, LPN, LPV) depending upon state licensure laws
* May be required to obtain license in neighboring states as required by service area of location
* Current driver's license in state in which you reside
* Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
* Home respiratory care experience is preferredRotech offers:
* Competitive Compensation
* Career Path and Management opportunities
* Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
* Employee Assistance program
* PTO and paid holidays
* 401K with company match
* Employee Discounts
* Employee Referral program
* Employee Recognition program
Make the right move, Contact us today!This application process will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.