Commercial Relationship Manager I
Job Code: Comml 1
# of openings: 2
JOB TITLE: Commercial Relationship Manager I
Experienced professional whose primary objective is to build profitable relationships, while becoming our customers’ most valued advisor. Responsible for managing an existing book of business and prospecting new relationships. Solutions will include Loans, Deposits, Treasury, and other ancillary services. Wolverine Bank prides itself with superior customer service, customized value added solutions, and strong credit quality. 2+ years of Commercial Banking experienced required.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP:Commercial Sales Manager
* Represent the Bank as the relationship point person for commercial customers.
* Provide superior customer service to all clients and prospects.
* Proactively seek to understand our clients personally and corporately.
* Accountable for hitting sales targets.
* Customize value added solutions that create a win/win for the Bank and customer.
* Responsible for managing an existing book of business and prospecting new relationships.
* Collaborate with business partners to seamlessly deliver one voice to our customers.
* Proactively identify deteriorating credit situations.
* Support the community in terms of volunteerism, board memberships, and networking.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field.
* Minimum of 2 years commercial banking experience
* Formalized credit training, with ability to structure financial solutions.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to set realistic expectations, problem-solve, and negotiate.
* Assimilate to a changing economic and banking environment.
* Good business acumen and enjoys sales, prospect calling, and relationship building.
* Outstanding professional reputation.