Title: Delivery/Warehouse Tech IV (Per Diem)
Coram, an Apria Healthcare Company, is a leading provider of specialty infusion and pharmacy distribution services with more than 80 branch locations and over 50 infusion suites throughout the country. Our more than 2,000 employees, including nearly 1,000 infusion nurses and pharmacists, are known in the industry for providing a high level of personalized care to thousands of home and infusion suite IV patients every day. Please visit our website atwww.coramhc.com.
* Coordinates delivery/pick-up time with pharmacy, nursing and patient.
* Gathers supplies/equipment for patient orders in preparation for shipment/delivery.
* Assists in training and orientation of new employees.
* Documents supplies on Patient Delivery Record.
* Maintains delivery log of activities per policy and procedure.
* Transports and delivers medication supplies and equipment to patients in a safe and secure manner to prevent damage, spoilage or loss of such items.
* Takes responsibility for delivery vehicles on a daily basis, conforming to policies and procedures.
* Retrieves and returns supplies and equipment, upon discharge from patient service.
* Cleans and processes returned equipment and supplies in accordance with polices and procedures.
* Maintains professional appearance and attitude and serves as a liaison between the patient and other individuals encountered within the scope of employment.
* Performs general housekeeping duties in the warehouse and delivery vehicle.
* Assists with inventory control including purchasing, receiving, stocking and record keeping.
* Maintains and tracks pumps and other equipment including cleaning and testing functions.
* May assist in PI activities as directed.
* Become efficient in dispatch coordination, purchasing and asset tracking to be a backup when necessary.
* Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
* Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required.
* At least one year related experience is required.
* Valid driver's license.
* Ability to organize workload for efficient use of time.
* Ability to function independently.
* Employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to gather supplies and operate a motor vehicle.
* Employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
* Employee is required to stand, bend, walk, stoop and sit.
* Employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move greater than 50 pounds.
* Vision requirements include close vision, color vision, night vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
* Employee may be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
* Employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
* Employee is required to operate a company motor vehicle.
* Employee works in outside weather conditions when traveling to patients.
Apria Healthcare(or Coram Healthcare) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V
Job: Logistics, Drivers and Supply Chain (Field)