Title: Gas Station Team Member (Age 21) - Coldwater - Michigan
Currently, Meijer is looking for a Gas Station Team Member. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for providing the customer with a remarkable shopping experience by offering fast and friendly service in our gas station. This position may also be involved in the maintenance of the gas station pricing systems, monitoring of fuel levels and competitor pricing, as well as various task related to product stocking and display in the convenience area of the gas station.
Key responsibilities include:
* Reacting quickly to competition
* Assuring safe operating procedures
* Protecting Meijer property and the environment
* Monitoring store inventory and sales
* Monitoring cash control and drive offs
* Other daily tasks as required
* Understands and executes all Gas Station operating procedures including safety and sanitation procedures
* Ability to operate cash register system
* Good communication skills, friendly, customer oriented, organized, detail oriented, sense of urgency
* Maintains a positive working relationship with customers, team members, and leadership
* Maintains a spirit of enthusiasm and cooperation
* This position may require lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, squatting, stooping, kneeling and/or climbing
Thank you for your interest in this position. There may not be current openings for this position at this time. By submitting an application to this position, you are expressing interest should an opening become available in the future. Our recruiters routinely review available applications as openings become available.