Title: Marketing Manager
Job Number: MAR00003346
The Marketing Manager for Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting, Government will create and execute global marketing programs for the Government business and its products. This position requires an individual with experience in driving strategic positioning through various go-to-market activities. This individual must exhibit strong leadership skills as well as be self-motivated and able to work both independently or as part of a diverse team.
This position will work closely with sales and marketing colleagues to create, plan, execute, and measure marketing campaigns and promotions for the Government business. The Marketing Manager will help lead and deliver programs to maintain and grow the current customer base, as well as drive new business growth from new, prospective customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Define, build and drive strategic messaging based on the marketing plan for the Government segment.
* Design multifaceted B2G go-to-market campaigns to increase brand and product awareness as well as coordinate with Tax & Accounting Central Marketing to drive activities through advertising, industry relations, DM, EM, webinars, customer events, and related industry events.
* Partner with product management and sales to establish go-to-market plans for various products.
* Create and run demand generation strategies and programs to government officials to drive new sales across the Government product portfolio.
* Maintain a strong understanding of industry, customers, and products relevant to the role.
* Use data analysis to identify key growth opportunities, marketing program outcomes, revenue opportunities, and make recommendations based on analysis.
* Work in collaborative setting to influence and define marketing strategies.
* Assess situations, draw conclusions, and recommend or implement a course of action. Make strategic decisions with strong interpersonal skills, facilitation capabilities and strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world''s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world''s most trusted news organization.
* Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
* Substantial experience (7-10 years) leading a segment/field marketing team in a B2B or B2G environment
* Ability to think strategically and creatively
* Experience in working on large projects in a complex, loose matrix organization.
* Proven success in implementing innovative, multi-faceted marketing campaigns
* Broad Global Marketing perspective
* Must have proven experience of delivering strong, influential communications and materials with the ability to provide complex analyses as a representative of the business
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to provide thought leadership and influence others
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: Marketing & Communications