Manufacturing Process Control Engineer II: This position will be responsible for Manufacturing Process design,installation and qualification, specification of equipment, tooling and gaging, problem solving, preventative & corrective action and continuous
* Mfg Process Design including routing, Operational drawings, PFMEA, Equipment, Tooling & Gaging BOM
* Project planning and management
* Mfg Process floor layout design
* Advanced Product Quality Planning : Creation of PFMEA documentation
* Specification and procurement of Mfg Equipment, Tooling and Gaging
* Programming of CNC controlled lathes and machining centers.
* Oversight of equipment / tooling / gaging installation setup and qualification
* Problem solving and corrective action
* Manage continuous improvement process on assigned product lines
* Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles
* Experience using structured problem solving techniques
* Excellent Time & Project management skills
* Experience using CAD helpful
* CNC programming using G code
* Good communication skills
* Team leadership skills
* 5 years manufacturing engineering experience in automotive environment.
* Experienced in machining, assembly and painting processes helpful.
* Experience in the manufacture of Crankshaft Dampers is ideal.
* B.S. in Engineering (Preferably Manufacturing Engineering)