Financial Advisor - Milford, PA
Job Description :
Move your career to Nationwide Financial Network®
Cross-selling to established relationships is much easier than starting cold. So, if you’ve already worked all the opportunities in your book, move to Nationwide®.
Leverage our established Property and Casualty (P&C) relationships to cross-sell financial products to them.
We can offer you:
• 3,500 clients per agency, on average
• Only 5% of them already own a financial product from Nationwide®
And when you move to Nationwide, you also get:
• A full-service broker/dealer with an extensive product network —Nationwide’s complete suite and many nonproprietary products and platforms
• Brand recognition through Nationwide®
• Competitive compensation — high payouts and commission schedules that are benchmarked against the competition
• Passionate internal and external sales support teams — including our Advanced Sales Team for any help you need with complex cases
What we’re looking for:
•Life / Health license
•Series 6, 63 (if applicable by state law).
•2+ years experience selling life insurance and / or financial products
•Proven, successful track record in the life or financial sales field
Qualities that will help you succeed:
• Entreprenurial spirit
• Great Networking Skills
• Empathy and compassion for your clients best interest
Why Nationwide Financial Network?
At Nationwide Financial Network® (NFN), you’re connected to an organization that has your best interest in mind. Knowing that the industry continually changes, we are strengthened by tremendous people, both in the field and within our company, who are persistent and dedicated to moving us forward in the business of financial solutions.
First and foremost, we are a field-focused organization. Our producers and members of field management are extremely important to us. We earn your business by providing quality products and services to meet your needs, as well as the needs of your clients; we do that with our devoted people and our commitment to delivering On Your Side® service.
Our associates make our company great and continue to make it the destination of choice for bright and ambitious producers like you. Our home and field management teams work together to make certain that you can grow your business. Not only do we respect the knowledge and skills of these folks, but we also find it to be rewarding and fun to work with this high quality group of people. They are committed to, and take great pride in, making your life easier.
Does this sound like you? Great! Now what?
Take a moment to tell us about yourself. Apply here and if your background matches our needs, a Nationwide® recruiter will promptly contact you.
This position is an independent 1099 commission based position in a Nationwide affiliated agency. The candidate selected will not be an employee of Nationwide.
Job Requirements :