Hospitality Service Specialist Law Firm
Location: CA-San Francisco Department: Office Services
Job Code: 5109 Employment Duration: Full Time
Pay Range: Line of Business: Facilities Management
Shift: # of Openings: 1
DTI is the nation's largest independent provider of e-discovery, managed document review, facilities management and knowledge process outsourcing. DTI serves the nation's leading law firms and Fortune 500 corporations through its 28 highly secure service centers located in major cities across the United States.
We believe that we have achieved this success by providing our customers the highest level of quality and service. This reputation for quality and performance rests 100% on the efforts of our employees. In order to continue our growth and success, we must constantly look to add high-caliber individuals to our team. If you have a 'can do' attitude, together with a 'client first' set of priorities, we guarantee that we have an opportunity for you.
DTI is seeking candidates for the position of Hospitality Service Specialist.
Qualified candidates will be dynamic, high integrity individuals who are adaptable and innovative, team players that enjoy the challenge of employment within a service-based environment. Should have the ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high level of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information. Experience in hospitality industry a plus with skills in organizing rooms and refreshments for executive meetings/conference rooms.
Candidates should possess a high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of six month work experience in a hospitality or restaurant environment. Candidates must have excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift or move 50 lbs.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Monitor and listen to customers to understand inquiries and requests in order to provide accurate and prompt assistance with meeting room set-up and clean up.
• Follow established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, organizing and distributing client kitchen supplies.
• Ensure customers request to set-up meeting rooms in a timely matter in accordance to DTI’s standards and instructions given by the client.
• Exhibit ability to take verbal instructions while taking notes to properly respond and handle client service requests.
• Exhibit excellence in customer service and the ability to serve others.
• Provide immediate attention and acknowledgment to customers entering kitchen area in accordance with DTI’s standard of operation.
• Perform walk through of various floors to inspect and ensure that all rooms are clean, stocked with supplies and ready for the next meeting.
• Cleaning, dusting and other incidental tasks as assigned.
• Excellent customer service skills, good communication skills, ability to multi- task, do not mind cleaning up after others.
• Walking, bending, reading, kneeling, standing, sitting
• Speaking, reading and hearing
• Visual acuity
• Fine and/or gross motor skills
• Ability to stand for long periods of time,
• Ability to lift or move 50 lbs.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the English language in order to communicate with guests and employees verbally and in written form.
• Effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective analytical and problem solving skills
• Be detail oriented and exceptionally attentive to accuracy.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 6 months customer service, hospitality, or housekeeping experience
• Computer experience preferred.
Great Service...Great People...Great Careers...Start Here
We encourage diverse candidates to apply. DTI is an equal opportunity/AA employer. M/F/V/D