We are seeking a technically minded sales professional to manage our existing sales and drive new sales within the Minnesota region. The regional sales manager will be spearheading our continued growth as a leader in the specialty and commercial vehicle supplier industry. The candidate will be responsible for representing our global business with our customers and focus on understanding their current and future needs.
· Ability to sell technical products to small, medium and large original equipment manufacturers in the power sports, agriculture, construction and specialty vehicle markets. .
· Develop, build and cultivate effective long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
· Work with project managers to keep our customers up to date with all relevant information.
· Independently apply advanced skills to resolve complex problems that are not covered by existing procedures or practices.
· Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals. Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies. Develop and execute effective internal Customer Target Agreements for the submission of forecasts, budgets and operating plans for the sales channel.
· Identify, develop and manage channel partners to achieve channel goals, in order to leverage Continental''s global reach to influence decisions on projects for delivery to the customer in the US, or purchased by the customer in the US.