Title: CDI Specialist RN II - St. Joseph Hospital - Lexington, KY
Conifer Health Solutions is a healthcare solutions company born from the healthcare industry. We take care of hospital business, so hospitals can focus on caring for patients. Ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to a company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with the benefits and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Facilitates modifications to the clinical documentation to ensure that the appropriate reimbursement is received for the level of services rendered to patients. Responsible for improving the overall quality and completeness of clinical documentation used for measuring and reporting the severity of illness, risk of mortality, utilization of resources, physician and hospital performance clinical outcomes. Facilitates complete and accurate documentation through interaction with physicians, nursing staff, other interdisciplinary team members, and medical record coding staff.
* Associates Degree from accredited school of Nursing
* Bachelor of Science Nursing degree from accredited school of Nursing preferred
* Minimum of 3-5 years experience required in acute nursing care (i.e: medical/ surgical, Intensive care)
* Experience in Utilization Review, Case Management, or Coding knowledge preferred
* Kentucky Registered Nurse license required