Title: Registered Respiratory Therapist, SJH, Casual, Nights
Location: KY-Lexington-Saint Joseph Hospital
A graduate or registered Respiratory Therapist is an individual who practices under medical supervision and delivers respiratory care services to most areas of the hospital.
* Assess, treat, evaluate and monitor patients with various disorders of the cardiopulmonary system.
* Ability to use appropriate equipment for mechanical ventilation and airway support.
* Special duties as required including patient and family education.
* Graduate of accredited Respiratory Therapy School.
* None required.
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS).
* ACLS certification.
* License from KBRC
* RRT from NBRC
* Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
* Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence : Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity : Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion : Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence : Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
* Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
* Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
* Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
* Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers. CB