Requisition Number: 8623
Job Title: Intern -Category Management
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Sales
Company: CSC Insights Inc
Business Unit / Location: CSC Insights
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
At Campbell, we cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
* Gathers category, consumer, and shopper data to help identify opportunities at the customer level to improve category sales through optimal assortment and shelving.
* Assists and/or completes the analytical preparation used for a customer category review.
* Provides category analytic reporting to Category Managers.
* Attends mid-to-mid customer meetings as a support resource.
* Provides analysis and reports used during the customer planning cycle.
* Assists in meeting modular deadlines.
Minimum education requirement: Junior or Senior currently pursing a BS in Business, Finance, Marketing or related major.
* GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Basic MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required
* Strong interpersonal skills with proficient oral and written communication skills and the desire to work in a team environment.
* Demonstrated leadership to run a project
* Exceptional communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
Timeframe of Internship is June to August (3 months duration), approximately 40 hours/week
Internship may be extended based on performance.
Company Sponsored Relocation: Yes
Job Classification: Campus
Business Area: United States
Workplace Setting: Corporate or Headquarters
Region: Middle Atlantic