Title: Finance Director
Location: Americas-United States-New York
Manager all aspects of the finance and accounting functions within GIS, reporting to the GIS controller.
* Direct the month-end closing and accrual process through staff.
* Managing a staff of five, including two Finance Managers.
* Direct and oversee the preparation of monthly financial reports and estimates
* Develop Operating and Capital budgets
* Develop new processes within the Finance organization where required; develop reports; assist in development of the new consumption-based allocation process.
* Will be negotiating budgets with GIS department heads; developing new processes in conjunction with Corporate Finance and Tax personnel.
* Other as required by GIS Controller
BA in Accounting required; CPA/MBA preferred
Accounting experience in a Global environment; knowledge of US GAAP; supervisory experience; knowledge of SAP, Microsoft and other financial systems.
Must meet deadlines. Minimal travel required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies Corporate Departments