Be different. Do what you love.
Work on the cutting edge of nephrology nursing by training and educating patients in our clinics and preparing them to dialyze in the privacy of their own homes. In this exciting new role, you will work a Monday to Friday schedule-yet your impact on the lives of our patients and their families will be felt every day.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Some Details About This Position:
* Will be opening the HHD program at Catskill Dialysis and the future program in Middletown , NY
* Must be willing to work chronic hemodialysis until census justifies full time HHD
* Dialysis experience required
* Must be able to travel to White Plains for training
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Home Hemodialysis Registered Nurse:
* A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
* Current RN license in the state of practice required
* Current CPR certification required and maintained without lapse
* Minimum of 12 months' experience in providing nursing care
* 3 months of experience in the specific modality for which the nurse will provide self-care training required
* 3 months experience in specific modality may be obtained during 90-day training in a DaVita Home Hemo program supervised by a RN who meets the above qualifications
* Training/Teaching background preferred
* Current driver's license, reliable transportation, and vehicle insurance in state of residence required
* CNN or CDN preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision 'To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.'
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis,click here.
Follow us onFacebookandLinkedIn
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Hemodialysis, Renal, ESRD, Critical Care, Med Surge, Telemetry, Kidney, renal therapy, CKD, nephrology, RN, Nurse, Registered Nurse