Title: Senior Contracts Manager
Location: Corporate Services -- Manhasset
The Senior Contracts Manager provides guidance and direction related to the development and analysis of managed care contracts. Addresses operational issues and reviews contract rates, contract terms and other relevant issues in order to facilitate the implementation of managed care contracts.
1. Oversees managed care contracts.
* Compiles and tracks managed care financial and statistical information related to contract development and financial impact analysis.
* Maintains rate database and contractual terms of managed care contracts (prosthetics and implants, MR copying charges, etc.)
2. Collaborates with hospital departments and outside vendors to facilitate contract implementation.
* Facilitates the implementation of managed care contracts.
* Responds to inquiries and interprets contract language as it relates to Managed Care.
* Developssystems to track data in comprehensive and innovative ways.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Statistical Analysis, Mathematics or Computer Systems required.
* Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible work experience in Managed Care, Insurance or Health Administration, required.
* Strong communication skills, required.
Transforming care, optimizing patient satisfaction and creating better patient outcomes are just some of the things our talented team members are doing at North Shore-LIJ each and every day. As a culture committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service, we stand behind our core values: Patients first; Caring; Excellence; Innovation; Integrity and Teamwork. It is our commitment and our culture that sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do. Join an organization whose team members are valued, cared for and offered continuous opportunities to grow. Click on the link to learn more about us:
Please note: North Shore-LIJ is a smoke-free environment.Smoking and the use of tobacco products is strictly prohibited anywhere on campus, including parking lots and outdoor areas on the premises. Free smoking cessation programs and quit medications are offered to team members who wish to quit through the North Shore-LIJ Center for Tobacco Control.