Title: Support Business CFO - Auto Finance and Student Loans, VP
Location: US-NY-Garden City-900 Stewart Avenue / 03317
Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services to 50 million customers - 1 out of every 6 Americans. As a division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), we:
. serve 21 million households with consumer banking relationships
. lent $17 billion to small businesses in 2011
. are one of the nation''s largest credit card issuers, with more than 64 million credit cards in circulation
. service 8 million mortgage and home equity loans
While we operate across a broad range of businesses, our mission at Chase is quite simple: to be the industry leader in customer service. Our employees put the firm''s resources to work every day for our customers.
Chase offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future. Join our team.
About Auto Finance Student Lending:
Chase Auto Finance and Student Lending offer loans through more than 16,200 auto dealerships and 2,200 schools and universities nationwide. The Auto Finance business is one of the top bank providers of auto financing in the country and manages a portfolio of more than $51 billion in assets. They have more than 3.3 million customers and maintain relationships with over 75 percent of all U.S. automotive dealers. Chase Student Loans offers school-certified private student loans exclusively to Chase customers.
Support Business CFO - Auto Finance/Student Loans
* Develop and Maintain aggressive metrics to insure cost effectiveness and efficiency across Auto Finance and Student Loans
* Develop Expense Management Strategy for Auto Finance and Student Loans, and maintain expense management discipline across all business units in Auto Finance and Student Loans
* Coordinating Headcount requests across both businesses to ensure proper review and approval by senior management
* Direct responsibility for financial expense management for Technology and Staff Support
* Primary responsibility to develop and manage expense allocation process to and from Auto Finance and Student Loans
* Facilitate business provider reviews and transparency of allocations to the business
* Primary responsibility to coordinate facilities and real estate issues for Auto Finance and Student Loans
This position reports directly to Auto Finance and Student Loan CFO
This position is responsible for a team of approximately 3. Directly reporting to the position includes the following:
* Technology, CFO
* Support Analyst
* 7-10 years experience of working within a financial environment in support of a dynamic business
* Banking/Financial Services experience preferred
* Bachelor's Degree required. MBA preferred.
* Good working knowledge of MS Excel - Pivot tables, application of financial formulas, macros
* Expertise of core JPMC financial systems preferred:
* PRS/ RAT - Labor time tracking and forecasting for technology
* Essbase tools - financial reporting
* Experienced hands on manager - able to provide leadership and guidance to staff on financial management and analysis principles, including but not limited to:
* Financial Planning
* Accounting policies
* Ability to influence and interact with senior management executives.
* Experience in communicating with internal clients on technology allocations, as well as a thorough understanding of the underlying processes to ensure data integrity.
* Ability to interrogate and interpret financial reports