PT Gaming''s team has been in the gaming industry since 1996. We currently have over 600 Associates and are the largest company in the industry servicing 14 casinos/card rooms throughout California. We strive to provide superior customer service and ensure the proper functioning of financial management systems under current regulations.
About the Job:
PT Gaming is looking for detail oriented individuals with impeccable customer service to fulfill the position of Gaming Associate for a provider of Third Party Proposition Players in California card rooms and casinos. This is a great opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment if you enjoy the dynamic atmosphere of a Casino or Cardroom.
In this full time position, you will work directly with the casino''s customers and dealer at the table carrying out the following responsibilities during live games such as Black Jack, Tiles, Paigow Poker and Baccarat:
* Ensure that wagering is carried out properly and bets/wagers are handled appropriately
* Oversee the handling of casino chips and pay outs to winning customers
* Verify that all losing bets/wagers are collected properly by the dealer
We are looking for candidates who have worked in customer service industries, thrive in a team-oriented environment, and possess the following:
* Positive attitude
* Superior customer service and people skills
* Basic math skills to add card values quickly
* Strong employment references and stable work history
* Availability to work day, swing, and graveyard shifts, including weekends and holidays
* Graveyard, weekend, and holiday shifts are required
* Must be 21 years or older
* Must have valid CA driver''s license or CA Identification Card
* Must successfully pass background screen and credit check
* Vehicle for personal transportation
$13/hr. - $15/hr. depending on scheduled shift. Paid training is provided at $12/hr.
Plus a competitive benefits package which includes:
* Medical / Dental/ Vision
* Paid Time Off
** We pay the initial registrant fee mandated by the California Gambling Control Commission to obtain licensing for this position