Title Senior Test Engineering Manager
Job # 14254BR
Job Function Management
City Marina del Rey
Country United States
FT/PT Full Time
Job Description At ARINC, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose ARINC as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join ARINC and help shape our future while creating yours.
ARINC Airports and Surface Transportation Group in Marina del Rey is seeking a highly motivated Senior Test Engineering Manager to support its Surface Transportation & Security Systems Division.
The job responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Support and Manage test activities on projects
- Understand project-level testing requirements (planning, documentation, and test execution);
support test planning
- Oversee testing performed on projects to ensure that the testing meets project requirements and
follows test process
- Perform test activities as appropriate
- Support selection/development of test tools
- Support review/improvement of test processes
Think beyond one year for a moment. We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At ARINC, we encourage career development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth. And that’s just for starters. Day one kicks off with a competitive benefit package of plans that include medical, dental, and vision, and more. In addition, we have a generous 401(k) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 6%, a Roth 401(k) option, gain sharing, educational assistance, and a flexible work environment. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
• Thirteen (13) or more years of experience in Test Engineering and seven (7) or more year’s of management experience in a Project/Program environment.
• Ability to lead and be responsible for the technical evaluation of employees using formal
(ARINC’s Performance Appraisal System) and informal (daily interaction and counseling) methods.
• Ability to manage technical capabilities, including resources in a specific area, processes and
tools of the overall Test Engineering Department.
• Strong understanding of test procedures and script development in an automated environment
• Ability to identify risks associated with the test plans and strategy, develop risk response
• Ensure the product is tested accurately and reporting test results
• Strong experience with automated scripting tools
Education and/or Certification Required: Bachelors' degree in Engineering or Computer Science/MIS, Masters' degree preferred.
Amount of Travel Required for Position 0%-25%