Are you an exceptional Chemist, looking to join a great company where your skills and talents are rewarded? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for an experienced analytical chemist to provide analytical support to the Production and Formulations Departments. This support is provided by analyzing chemical samples and/or developing and validating methodologies for various compounds and components according to compendial monographs, internal specs, client procedures, and miscellaneous research procedures.
In addition, the QC Analytical Chemist assists in maintaining the operation and calibration status of analytical equipment as well as maintains overall cGMP compliance within the QC laboratory. You will be expected to possess a more thorough understanding of laboratory procedures, reliably conduct more complex analyses, and assigned projects with little or no supervision.
Additional responsibilities of this role include:
* Support Finished Goods/Raw Materials product testing by performing both Compendia i.e. SUP, NF, EP, etc., and client supplied methods
* Perform analytical method validations, transfers, and verifications
* Assist Level 1 Chemists with basic tasks and act as a mentor
* Draft protocols, methods, master specifications, and SOPs as needed
* Verify quotes as needed
* Calibrate and maintain QC analytical equipment
* Maintain a cGMP laboratory notebook and forms
* Review laboratory notebooks and forms of other lab personnel
* Follow all CPI cGMP practices, policies, and procedures
* Other duties as assigned
Experienced candidates should possess:
* BS degree in chemistry or related field
* 2+ years of experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical environment - an advanced degree may be substituted in place of experience
* Experience with the use and troubleshooting of QC analytical equipment i.e. HPLC, GC, and/or dissolution apparatus desirable
* Advanced time management skills to complete assignments/projects in a timely manner with minimal supervision
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, co-workers, and/or clients
If you''re look for the next step in your career, apply online now!
Kelly Scientific Resources is the largest company in the world dedicated to scientific and clinical staffing, currently employing over 5,000 scientists throughout 76 locations in nine countries. Kelly Scientific provides consultative talent acquisition and management services on a direct hire and contract basis to a broad spectrum of industries, including but not limited to biotechnology, chemical, consumer products, cosmetics, environmental, food services, medical/clinical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical. Over half of all Kelly Scientific employees placed are permanent. Visitwww.kellyscientific.comfor additional information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want More Information?