Title: Personnel Coordinator
Maxim Healthcare Services is one of the leading providers of medical staffing, home health and wellness services in the United States. Founded in 1988, Maxim has rapidly expanded to include 12 divisions and over 400 branch offices in 44 states and the District of Columbia. We have earned a position as an innovative leader in the healthcare industry through our emphasis on quality patient care, compliance initiatives and customer service. Today, Maxim is one of the largest privately owned companies in our industry.
Maxim has committed itself to achieving exemplary corporate citizenship, best practices of effective corporate governance, the highest levels of integrity and professionalism, integrity in the operation of federal healthcare programs, and a culture of openness, accountability and compliance throughout Maxim.
Maxim Healthcare Services is recognized nationally as a leading provider of homecare services. With most offices accredited by the Accreditation Commission for of Health Care (ACHC), our goal is to provide compassionate care that preserves patient dignity while helping achieve the highest degree of recovery, comfort and independence. We specialize in providing long term continuous care to chronically ill pediatric and adult patients. To ensure continuity of services and effective clinical outcomes, our staff works with the physician and the patient's family to implement a plan of care.
Enhance office effectiveness by providing support relating to the day-to-day operations regarding personnel files and any other documentation related to employment in order to assist the office in maintaining compliance with state, federal, accrediting body standards and Maxim Policy.
Responsibilities and duties include:
* Assist in greeting and providing applicants with application packet.
* Ensure that pre-employment information is completed properly and, meets company standards prior to management approval.
* Assist in verification of reference checks, Nurse Aide Registry, Board of Nursing, DMV, background checks and applicable screening exams on candidates in a timely manner as directed.
* Coordinate scheduling and contacting of applicants for orientations as directed.
* Assists with the processing of employment data as well as the creation, maintenance and administration of personnel files.
* Ensure personnel file format is implemented and that appropriate employment forms and records are current and complete.
* Input new hire paperwork into Infomax.
* Assist DOCS with maintaining clinical compliance including but, not limited to, data entry, clinical record maintenance, and the tracking of doctor's orders.
* Responsible for generating tracking reports through Infomax to track all requirements and contact external staff to ensure requirements are kept current and maintained to meet regulatory standards.
* Communicate regularly with AM, DOCS and Recruiters regarding requirements and compliance. Provide all applicable office staff with copies of requirements list on a weekly basis.
* Collaborate with office personnel to obtain requirements in an efficient and timely manner working at least 60 days in advance and communicating regularly with the office personnel.
* Communicate with AM, DOCS and recruiters regarding staff that has not maintained requirements and credentials to meet all regulatory compliance prior to inactivating the staff from further work with Maxim until compliance is obtained.
* Demonstrates a professional, proactive attitude and actions in all interactions with employees, applicants, co-workers, clients and customers.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school graduate or equivalent. Minimum of 6 months administrative experience preferred.
* Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to interact well with a variety of people.
* General knowledge of computers is preferred.
* Must be able to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously while paying special attention to detail.
* Ability to work as a member of a team, to complete tasks as instructed, be receptive to new ideas, and be creative in solving problems.
* Ability to set goals for work tasks and use strategies to effectively meet goals.
* Ability to demonstrate a commitment to learning and improvement.
* Ability to offer and accept constructive feedback; encourage and support others.
* Promotes and/or protects each person's rights, privacy and confidentiality.
* Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, reliable and independent.
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental and 17 days paid time off (*) in addition to holidays.
To learn more about Maxim's services, please visit our website: www.maximhealthcare.com.
APPLY ONLINE today atwww.joinmaxim.com.
* Does not apply to CA residents. CA residents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sick days.