Title: Safety, Security, and Environmental Manager
Kraft Foods Group -- Company Overview
Kraft Foods Group is one of the most admired and largest food and beverage businesses in North America. We're also one of the largest worldwide among publicly traded consumer packaged food and beverage companies, based on our 2011 combined net revenues of $18.7 billion.
We manufacture and market food and beverage products, including convenient meals, Refreshment beverages and coffee, cheese and other grocery products, primarily in the United States and Canada, under a host of iconic brands. Our product categories span breakfast, lunch and dinner meal occasions, both at home and in foodservice locations.
Our diverse brand portfolio consists of many of the most popular food brands in North America, Including three brands with annual net revenues exceeding $1 billion each -Kraftcheeses, dinners and dressings;Oscar Mayermeats; andMaxwell Housecoffees - plus over 20 brands with annual net revenues of between $100 million and $1 billion each.
In the United States, based on dollar share in 2011, we hold the number one branded share position in a majority of our 50 product categories, as well as in 18 of our top 20 product categories. We hold the number two branded share position in the other two product categories.
Oscar Mayer - Business Overview
Oscar Mayer is a $4 Billion business with its heritage dating back to 1883. The Oscar Mayer business unit is home to consumer favorites such as Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs, Oscar Mayer Cold Cuts, Oscar Mayer Bacon, Lunchables, Boca, and Claussen. Oscar Mayer has 8 dedicated manufacturing facilities in the United States and the business unit headquarters is located in Madison, WI.
Safety, Security, and Environmental Manager
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the SSE Manager is responsible for managing, coordinating and overseeing implementation of all plant Safety, Security, and Environmental programs and processes. The selected candidate will ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, and Kraft policies and continuous improvement in key identified measures and objectives. In addition, the SSE Manager will prepare and build consensus annual plans for plant wide Safety, Security, and Environmental initiatives.
Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Develops performance standards and methods of accomplishing those standards for the facility. Understands relevant technical requirements in Safety, Security, and Environment including State and local ordinances and rules. Ensures the facility standards meet or exceed both company and governmental and/or community regulations.
· Oversees both the implementation of company Safety and Environmental management systems (KSRMP & KEMS) and the approach for how the company's management systems will be executed in the facility.
· Ensures appropriate risk assessments are conducted and follow ups implemented in each functional area to minimize or eliminate incidents, asset losses, security breaches that might cause harm to one of the company's employees, contractors, visitors, assets, or reputation.
· Provides Safety and Environmental expertise for all new projects and change management activities.
· Ensures training and coaching is taking place to ensure SSE standards and awareness are well understood throughout the plant organization.
· Manages the facility SSE budget in a way that minimizes cost to the facility.
· Serves as the plant's primary point of contact for all regulatory and community contacts, all plant Safety teams and is the primary technical resource.
· Leads the facility emergency response planning, training, and is proficient in the company's Special Situations Management program.
· Bachelor's Degree in related field
· Minimum of 4 years of Safety and Environmental leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
· In depth knowledge of OSHA and state standards
· Knowledge of risk assessment and management techniques in identification of key facility improvement opportunities
· Ability to understand and apply Security principles in an industrial setting
Kraft EEO Language
Kraft Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Kraft recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.