Title: Wastewater Operations Technical Director (Proposed Business) - Northern OH / Southern MI
We are growing the North American market! So we are regularly looking for talented professionals to join our team. Successful candidates have demonstrated success working with municipalities and the water/wastewater industry and share in our commitment to Service, Value and Responsibility. Come be a part of the future. And help us make the world a better place to live.
The Wastewater Operations Technical Director works with wastewater plant and collection system operators to improve the flow, treatment, disposal, monitoring and testing of facilities with 50 mgd system capacity.
Bachelor's degree in a related field.
* Highest level of wastewater certification. Knowledge of current and pending water treatment standards, regulations and federal, state and local laws and codes.
* At least 7 years' work experience in various positions within a wastewater treatment environment with knowledge of methods, principles and practices of operating, maintaining and repairing water treatment plant equipment, instrumentation and associated systems.
* Experience in systems of 50 mgd in collections.
* Prior management experience leading large teams required with an understanding of human relations, training, performance evaluation and health and safety.
* Must have an understanding of wastewater treatment process engineering, water quality assurance, maintenance strategy and laboratory procedures.