Facility: Marietta Memorial Hospital
Schedule: Full Time -80 hours
Hours: As scheduled
In an environment of continuous quality improvement,correctly measure, thoroughly analyze and clearly communicate profit and loss of individual corporations within the Memorial Health System with the intention of troubleshooting and proactively identifying areas for improvement.
1. Reviews and analyzes centers of profit & loss
2. Develops benchmarks for financial performance.
3. Develops and implements reporting systems for tracking financial
4. Assists with the development and implementation of action plans
to correct deficiencies, create efficiencies, or improve financial operations.
5. Works cooperatively with I.T. and Accounting departments.
6. Performs other related duties.
Minimum Education/Experience Required: Bachelor''s degree in Accounting or other business related field, Masters preferred (or willing to pursue) with a minimum of five years health care experience.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Training: Personal computer, specifically Excel Spreadsheet Applications, and other financial analysis tools. Meditech experience required.