Title: Senior Systems Architect
Location: United States of America-Tennessee-Memphis
The Senior Systems Architect collaborates with application product teams to deliver optimal solutions to satisfy business requirements. The Systems Arhitect will design solutions, assist with integration efforts with Hilton''s Infrastructure, and will collaborate with Hilton''s Data Center supplier in taking solution designs through to implementation. This person conducts capacity planning of hosted infrastructure solutions and documents Deployment, Component, and Operating Models via Hilton''s Enterprise Architecture tools. This person performs financial planning of upgrades or replacements for Hilton hosted solutions. This person participates in, leads or manages department-level initiatives and projects. This person analyzes product requirements and designs cost-effective, secure, reliable solutions. This person is escalation for incidents from Hilton''s Data Center supplier.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its ten global brands, which include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors'.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
What will I be doing?
Specifically you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Designs, documents, and develops Hilton's business systems and infrastructure.
* Responsible for defining secure system installation, system configuration and to meet security and compliance requirements.
* Coordinates with application development, enterprise architects, and data center supplier for resource planning, utilization, system monitoring, and maximizing system performance and availability.
* Develop and document periodic maintenance activity.
* Reviews performance of Hilton hosted solutions
* Reviews trends in incidents for system optimization purposes
* Researches new software, tools, and technologies and their application to current system environments.
* Escalation and problem analysis
* Conduct post-mortem reviews of escalation
· Assists Product Managers and Solutions Managers to produce detailed use cases, data models and collaboration diagrams.
· Life cycle management of Hilton hosted solutions and infrastructure.
· Performs financial analysis of Hi
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
* Four (4) year college degree in computer science, business administration, computer engineering or electrical engineering required.
* Minimum of ten (10) years technical professional experience in an Engineering, Architecture, or Data Base Administration role.
* Minimum of three (3) years as a Technical Architect
* Minimum of five (5) years Systems Engineering
* Minimum of three (3) years Server administration (UNIX/Linux/Windows)
* Minimum of two (2) years experience working on highly virtualized environments
* Experience running $1M projects
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions
* IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert or equivalent experience
* Hotel Industry background preferred
* Sun Certified System Administrator or equivalent experience
* Redhat Linux Certified Engineer or equivalent experience
* Experience with Infrastructure and application security standards
* Experience with Storage Area Networks
* Experience with standard LDAP directories
* Experience with VMWare ESX infrastructure and/or virtual machines
* Advanced degree preferred in computer science, business administration, computer engineering or electrical engineering.What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-team team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
Job: Information Technology/Systems