Call Center Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services is proud to offer a long termcontract opportunity for a professional HR Call Center Representativeat a topChemical Companyin Midland, MI
Candidate will answer Human Resource (HR) questions from employees, leaders, or retirees. Agents are expected to be able to determine the “real needs” of the clients and then use company HR tools to determine the appropriate level of support and initiate follow up action if necessary. The Service Center supports all groups within Human Resources providing the agents with a wide HR knowledge base.
In this role, you will:
· Perform a variety of tasks and multi-tasking within a call center environment
· Handle inbound employee/retiree calls
· Process routine and complex transactions on-line
· Resolve routine to moderately complex problems and inquires and escalating very complex problems to HR specialists
· Protect personal data of the employee/retiree while handling their confidential information
Qualifications must include:
· One year experience preferably in a call center environment, customer service/call center, human resources, loss mitigation, mortgage industry, sales, or collections
· Outstanding communication skills - both written & verbal
· Professional demeanor
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Able to adapt quickly to change, while maintaining a positive attitude
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and capable of learning new software systems
· High School Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree preferred.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the apply now button below to submit your resumes.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]]]