Kelly Services is seeking aCross Business Representativefor our client, a global chemical company, in Midland Michigan. This position is a long term contract opportunity and can be extended indefinitely based on performance and business needs.
Qualified candidates outside the Midland Michigan area must be willing to interview and relocate at their own expense. Target start dates for most positions are 2-3 weeks post interview. Once submitted for a position, hiring managers typically interview within 5-10 business days.
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, use the “apply now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email/phone); however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within.
The Cross Business Representative (CBR) role will provide technical and product information in a contact center environment on behalf of the Company’s current and potential customers. CBR’s respond to phone and electronic requests from customers and prospects for product and service information across all of the Company’s product line and business functions. Request types include technical information, samples, product literature, MSDS, Technical Data Sheets (TDS), and Product Brochures pricing, product availability, and other general information.
This CBR will document customer requests, follow identified business rules in providing solutions to customer inquiries or escalate to a higher level if technical expertise is required.
Position is working Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
· Responds and accurately resolves technical customer inquiries.
· Performs Database and documents customer inquiries.
· Follows procedural guidelines to respond and/or research customer questions.
· Professionally interacts with customers and corporate personnel to diagnose and resolve chemical related inquiries.
· Professionally interfaces with company and it’s customers.
· Contributes to team effectiveness through cooperation, participation and a commitment to shared goals and objectives.
· 4 year degree required.
· Strong verbal / written communication skills and listening skills.
· Demonstrates strong problem solving skills.
· Superior and strong customer service skills.
· Demonstrates decision making skills.
· Project management skills.
· Efficient PC application skills.
· Familiarity and interest in the sciences and chemistry – preferred.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc.(NASDAQ:KELYA,KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting servicesas well asworld-classstaffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2011 was $5.6 billion. Visitwww.kellyservices.comandconnect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.Clickto download The Talent Project, our free iPad app.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want More Information?