This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the apply now button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email, however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within.
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
LABORATORY AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
for a LONG-TERM, on-going assignment with an indefinite end date!!
In addition to a competitive hourly pay rate, thisposition offers competitive employee benefitsas well.
Leverage your R&D and AUTOCAD experience
to help take our Client''s LABORATORY RESEARCH group to
the "Next Level" for2013 and beyond!
One of Kelly''s Top Client''s in Midland, Michigan seeks the following:
Title: LABORATORY AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
* The Lab Automation Support Specialist will support the R&D Information Research Lab Automation team.
* The Lab Automation Support Specialist is responsible for R&D IT documentation, hardware and some software support for existing automated laboratory systems and pilot plants in the area of instrument interfacing, data acquisition and process control.
* The Lab Automation Support Specialist will also collaborate with the Lab Automation project team and vendors to specify, design, develop, implement, document and maintain new automated IT solutions for R&D laboratories and pilot plants.
* The primary, specific area of responsibility is to support existing R&D Process control systems within the US.
* Experience with basic electrical and instrumentation knowledge is required.
* Knowledge of PLC programming(preferably Siemens)is desireable.
* The Lab Automation Support Specialist will be creating/modifying engineering drawings and knowledge of Autocad or Microstation is required.
* We seek candidates with a solid background (by formal training or acquired by work experience) in the area of system automation, computer sciences or electrical technology/engineering.
* The candidate must be able to work safely in an R&D laboratory or pilot plant environment. This includes having sufficient visual and auditory acuity to recognize laboratory hazards and sufficient mobility to be able to evacuate from a laboratory or a pilot plant in a timely fashion.
* The candidate should be fluent in English and have good technical writing skills.
Education: 2 year degree desirable,preferably in Sciences, Computer Science or Information Technology
Will consider experience in lieu of degree
· W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
· There is no “per diem” with this position
· There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
· At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goals,specific experience is required to be considered for this position. Candidates'' resumes that do not reflect the required technical skills and experiences cannot be considered for this position at this time.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]]]