Network Administrator / Engineer
The Network Administrator is responsible for the entire enterprise Network, including LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, and Network Security.
* Design, deploy, and maintain WAN, LAN and wireless networks including servers, routers, switches, and related hardware
* Troubleshoot, identify and repair complex network issues for WAN, LAN and Internet connections, and end-user issues
* Communicate and coordinate network maintenance, operational status, and downtime to users
* Aid in the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, and maintain current knowledge of plan executables. Respond to emergency network outages in accordance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans assisting other departments as required
* Perform analysis of network needs and contribute to design of network architecture, integration, and installation of both hardware and software upgrades
* Participate in a 24/7 split on-call rotation providing technical support
* Prepare and maintain documentation of network standards, configurations, procedures and cabling layouts
* Interact with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services
* Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team
* Monitor and identify network capacity and performance issues to maximize efficiency of company communication systems
* Perform system and equipment audits
* Recommend network design changes based upon system review, test results, monitoring data and company requirements
Requirements and Qualifications:
* A Bachelor''s Degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field OR 5 years equivalent IT related work experience within last 8 years
* At least 3 years of experience within last 5 years managing a multi-network environment
* Ability to conduct research across a wide range of networking, telephony and computing issues
* Ability to effectively prioritize and direct the execution of tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Ability to operate tools, components, peripherals, and testing equipment
* Ability to read and interpret technical documents and procedure manuals
* Requires personal accountability in order to accomplish goals
* Ability to work with little supervision and perform in the best interest of the company
* Ability to analyze network performance data to identify trends and potential problems, and support recommendations to modify and/or upgrade network equipment or services
* Ability to effectively investigate and resolve issues starting with limited information
* Requires excellent written communication skills
* Requires excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on listening and questioning
* Ability to articulate technical and non-technical information to personnel with varying levels of technical knowledge
* Requires strong attention to detail
* Requires strong customer service orientation
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Our IT specialty places professionals across a comprehensive scope of services, including application development and integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, software quality assurance and testing, enterprise maintenance and support, data storage, infrastructure support, disaster recovery and business continuity, and network engineering.
Want More Information?