This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the apply now button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email, however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within.
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks anexperienced
PURCHASING SUPPORT SPECIALIST
for a LONG-TERM, on-going assignment with an indefinite end date!!
In addition to a competitive hourly pay rate, thisposition offers competitive employee benefits!!
Maximize your SAP & MSMS experience
to grow within our Client''s Purchasing Group and take your career
to the "Next Level" for2013 and beyond!
One of Kelly''s Top Client''s in Midland, Michigan seeks the following:
Title: Purchase Requisitioning Specialist
The Purchase Requisitioning Specialist is responsible for providing support for the acquisition of Facilities goods and services on behalf of our Client’s Business Services Group. Responsibilities include determining and obtaining proper approvals, ensuring prerequisites for orders are met, confirmation of Delegation of Authority validity, inputting requisitions into MSMS, SAPR2, and ECC. Responsibilities also include obtaining and communicating order status information, monitoring vendor orders to ensure delivery by the committed date, verifying receipt of order. Ad hoc processing and requests as needed. The Purchase Requisitioning Specialist will also be responsible in conjunction with the client for maintaining applications, documentation, etc. used during the execution of these processes.
· First line response in Purchase Requisition Tier functional mailbox. Ensure accuracy in the dispatch of requests within the process. This is critical to meeting defined process OLA.
· Ensure Requisition Closing processing of submitted requests is consistent, accurate, and timely.
· Manage Procurement card purchases for hardware and software activities.
· Facilitate effective backup of Dispatch role by prioritizing and clarifying defined and documented tasks that are accessible to the team.
· W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
· There is no “per diem” with this position
· There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
· At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goals,specific experience is required to be considered for this position. Candidates'' resumes that do not reflect the required technical skills and experiences cannot be considered for this position at this time.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]]]