Kelly Services is looking for candidates with that have experience scheduling and creating production hours in an manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire opportunity for a leading health and nutrition company in Lenawee County Michigan.
This position is responsible for planning and establishing production schedules and supervising raw material gatherers.
- Plan and prepare production schedules for manufacture of all products; draw up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to maintain shipping dates according to customer orders and sales forecasts.
- Analyze production specifications and plant capacity data and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and personnel requirements.
- Track progress of production and review factors that affect the production schedules.
- Collaborate with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
- Expedite operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepare production reports. May prepare lists of required labor, materials, tools, and equipment.
- Perform production batch receiving as necessary.
- Maintain/monitor accurate records of gathered raw materials, lot numbers, and weights/usage.
- Assure inventory discrepancies are reported by material gatherers.
- Work in cooperation with the Purchasing Agent to ensure availability of appropriate materials according to production demands.
- Maintain open communication with all production supervisors; hold regular production scheduling meetings to keep all personnel informed of current and upcoming demands.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Some college - Work experience can be substituted for college.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience preferred.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the company.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects at the same time with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to organize vast amounts of data.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Excel.
- Have the ability to motivate fellow employees, have a level disposition, must enjoy motivating, working and communicating with subordinates, fosters a team-oriented environment.
- Maintain excellent communication and relationships with other departments within the company and between fellow employees.
- Perform in a manner consistent with company Vision/Mission Statement and Core Values.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a Kelly representative.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]]]