This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the apply now button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email, however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within.
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
for a LONG-TERM, on-going assignment with an indefinite end date!!
In addition to a competitive hourly pay rate, thisposition offers competitive employee benefits!!
Leverage your WINDOWS & VMware experience
to help take our Client''s TECHNICAL SERVICESgroup to
the "Next Level" for2013 and beyond!
One of Kelly''s Top Client''s in Midland, Michigan seeks the following:
Title: WINDOWS ADMINISTRATOR
The Windows Administrator will provide primary hardware/software support for 500+ Microsoft Windows servers in a R&D environment. At least 3+ years of Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008 support is required.
* The Windows Administrator will troubleshoot and solve Windows operating systems issues
* VMWare ESX 4.1 and higher
* Symantec AntiVirus administration and management
* Microsoft WSUS administration and management
* Provide computer system administration/operation support; network and some Active Directory administration
* Must be knowledgeable and is responsible for hardware, software/applications, some network/telecom, security/data protection, service availability monitoring, backups and routine administrations tasks
* EMC SAN and NetApp NAS storage, EMC Archive technologies, Data Domain, data replication, storage efficiency and manageability software.
* Helps develop operating discipline, and computer policies for effective computer system management.
* Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
* Microsoft SharePoint
* Consult/recommend/purchase/install computer hardware, software, and related peripherals
* Troubleshoot and solve computer hardware issues (hard drives, network adapters, RAM, interface cards, etc.)
Education: 2 year degree desirable,preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology
Will consider experience in lieu of degree
· W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
· There is no “per diem” with this position
· There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
· At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goals,specific experience is required to be considered for this position. Candidates'' resumes that do not reflect the required technical skills and experiences cannot be considered for this position at this time.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]]]