Title: Senior Financial Analyst - Program Costing
Location: United States-Michigan
At Faurecia, we are passionate about automobiles. We are experts in the design, production and delivery of six major vehicle modules: seats, cockpits, acoustic packages, doors, front ends and exhaust systems. With 60,000 professionals located throughout 27 countries and a turnover of over ten billion euros, we have established ourselves as one of the world''s leading automotive equipment manufacturers. Faurecia, a driving force. for your professional growth.
OurNorth American Seating Divisionis looking for a Financial Analyst - Program Costing for its Troy, MI location.
The main missions of the role are to:
Collect, prepare and consolidate monthly financial and non-financial data (actuals, forecasts, budgets, 5 year plans)
Maintain continuity and integrity of financial data (QAD, Hyperion and Magnitude)
Provide support for improvements to the information collection and reporting systems of the business
Provide training to new members of the financial communication on the reporting tools
Support audit requirements
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* 3-5 years of Cost Estimating experience preferred
* 3-5 years of Plant and/or Program Control experience preferred
* Strong Analytical ability, strong excel ability and experience with financial models needed
* Ablity to work within a team environment with strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to provide accurate and concise management reports