Product Marketing Specialist
Regal is a Fortune 1000 publicly owned corporation (NYSE: RBC) with operations worldwide. Regal is a leading, energy efficient manufacturer of electrical and mechanical motion control and power generation products serving markets throughout the world. Annual sales exceed $3B. Regal, with over 25,000 employees worldwide is headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, and has technology, manufacturing, sales, and service facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, China, India, Thailand and Australia.
Regal has been listed as one of America''s Best-Managed Companies" on Forbes magazine''s 400 Best Big Companies list (January 2007), and as one of America's Fastest Growing Companies" in Fortune magazine (September 2007).
We convert power into motion to help the world run more efficiently.
We are currently seeking aProduct Marketing Specialistfor ourGrafton, WIlocation.
The primary function for this role will be in leading and developing strategic growth initiatives working in Distribution for the LEESON business. This role will report directly to the Distribution Team Manager, and primary responsibilities will include new business development, product syndication, product development, and support of STRIDE Distribution Programs. Additionally, this position will be responsible in quoting competitive customer projects working with our various RBC Domestic and International locations.
* Develop marketing, product positioning, competitive analysis, and business growth tools (products, competitors, trends)
* Product Data Syndication lead with strategic Distribution Accounts focused on implementing, supporting, and uploading product information into customer databases. Lead commercial interface in support working with IT and Product Marketing Team.
* Responsible for Distribution product development supporting LEESON Product Catalog, and working with Product Marketing team.
* Distribution Team Lead for developing Web tools enhancing LEESON Experience working with Marketing team (mobile app. LEeBiz, and Social Media)
* Lead support role for large National Distributor, Grainger, responsible for product development and customer support, strategic growth plans, and commercial lead for the LEESON business. Travel required periodically to drive customer initiatives
* B.S. degree in Business (Or similarly related field) or minimum of 3-5 years of industry experience required
* High energy, self-motivated, individuals capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced team environment
* Skilled at establishing and proven execution skills
* Previous business web experience in data loading, digital product support, and strong web analytical skills
* Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation, and written communications skills
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically spreadsheet with the ability to manage sales, product, and product attribute data
* Previous customer interaction experience.
* High level of personal initiative, energy and ownership for business success.
* Strong team player/supportive attitude.
* Previous Industrial Distribution experience supporting Product Marketing, Product Data support, and Web ecommerce experience
Grafton, Wisconsin, United States