Company Maple Ridge Health & RC
Address 2730 W Ramsey AVE
Company Location Milwaukee, WI 53221-4814
Maple Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center is seeking qualified Registered Nurses(RN) to provide dedicated, compassionate service to the residents in our skilled nursing care / rehabilitation center. We currently have a part time opening.
· Provide patient care through assessment implementations, and evaluation of resident care plans
· Administer medications and perform treatments as directed by physicians
· Communicate with residents and family members while making daily rounds
· Ensure proper documentation of resident records
· Notify appropriate parties of change in resident condition or status
· Direct and monitor the work of other employees to ensure appropriate resident care
· Schedule and assign employees as needed
· Ensure nursing department compliance with federal, state and local regulations
· Complete required reports and documentation on the patient, facility and corporate levels
· Ensure the appropriate healthcare standards are executed and met.
· Registered Nurse license(RN)
· Ability to manage and supervise a nursing unit
· 1 year of supervisory experience is preferred
· Strong patient-assessment skills
· Ability to communicate confidently, clearly, concisely and professionally in English, both verbally and in writing
· Comfortable rapport while interfacing with residents, families and other facility staff
· Ability to provide constructive criticism to staff and to identify opportunities for professional development
· Strong organization skills
· Experience in a skilled nursing care / rehabilitation center preferred
We offer an attractive compensation and industry-leading benefits package including:
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· 401(k) and matching contributions
· STD/LTD and life insurance
· Paid time off - personal, sick, vacation and holiday
· Employee-assistance program - employees and dependents
· ...And more!
For full time nurses, we offer medical benefits with no premium cost during your introductory period.
We strive to provide our employees with the tools necessary for development and success.
Extendicare, helping people live better!