Sales and Marketing Development Program
About Cooper Power Systems
Engineering (EE, ME, R&D)
Waukesha, WI, US 53188
First Shift (Day)
The Sales & Marketing Development Program is two years in length and consists of 4 rotations lasting 6 Months. Rotations include assignments as a product specialist in our major product lines, sales engineering, customer support, and pricing & marketing analytics. The majority of the program will be completed in the six CPS facilities in the greater Milwaukee area, with one rotation at our Greenwood, SC facility. Graduates of the program may be off-placed at any Cooper Power Systems Facility in the United States.
Program Objectives & Goals:
· Develop recent Electrical Engineering & Mechanical Engineering Graduates for roles in Sales & Marketing
· To provide participants with the commercial & technical knowledge necessary to apply and promote Cooper Power Systems products
· To teach sound general marketing principles and specific techniques for private & government utilities
· To provide participants with experiences at the Customer Service Center learning CPS quotation and order entry systems
· To develop individuals to successfully fill one of the following roles upon completion of the program: Application Engineer, Product Specialist, Distribution Protection Engineer, Customer Service/Warranty Services Representative, or Inside Sales Representative
· With additional experience, participants are expected to grow into customer-facing Sales Engineer roles, Regional Power Systems Engineers, or higher-level Marketing roles
Supplemental Learning Opportunities:
Program participants are encouraged to complete program & process learning opportunities. Examples may include: Lean or Continuous Improvement, System (ERP), Product Training, Finance for Non-Financial Managers, Sales Training, Marketing Training, and Commercial Terms & Conditions.
* Must possess an undergraduate or graduate degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering technology or mechanical engineering technology
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. full-time and without restriction during program
* Must have relevant work experience through internships and/or co-ops and have held leadership positions on campus
* Minimum 2.8 GPA on a 4.0-point scale
* Must be willing to relocate
About Cooper Power Systems Location(s)
Cooper is always looking for great talent! Whether you are an electrical engineer, a plant controller, a recent grad interested in our rotational developmental programs, or the general manager of a multi-billion dollar manufacturing business, we may have just what you are looking for!
We welcome you to learn more about our company, our history (since 1833), and our products atwww.CooperIndustries.com. You can also discover more of our jobs atwww.CooperCareers.comorwww.CooperCareers.com! Once there, you can set up search agents to alert you if they find that perfect next step in your career. share our jobs via email with your friends and family, even post our jobs to your social networks! You can even follow our careers on twitter @CooperCareers to stay up to date!
Come help us GROW and create the electrical products and global power infrastructure of the future while building on the rock solid foundation we've constructed over the last 18 decades!
Cooper Power Systems endeavors to make www.cooperindustries.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Division Talent Management Representative at (262)-896-2487.
Cooper Power Systems, LLC is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Top of Page