Business Title Maintenance Manager
Location USA LOUISIANA Fort Polk
Clearance Level Needed Secret
Category Logistics Support Services
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Army Contracting Command intends to solicit work for contractor support at the under Directorate of Logistics at Fort Polk, LA. ManTech is seeking a Maintenance Manager for that solicitation.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Directs all ground maintenance operations for assigned units.
• Manages ongoing operational effectiveness; coordinates operations with other groups, personnel and internal client; directs operational planning and ensures the availability of skilled personnel and resources as needed to execute required services in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
• Manages the fleet maintenance and repairs and assists other operations/projects in doing the same.
• Develops and implements Integrated Maintenance Program (IMP) for POL management.
• Develops estimated cost of damages (ECOD), monitors expenses, opens work orders, and manages warranty claims.
• Monitors all equipment, vehicle and power generation dispatching, monthly inventory cycle, and inventory reconciliation.
• Analyzes work practices to improve repair and service effectiveness.
• Assists in investigations regarding equipment performance and operator error when accidents or near misses occur.
• Maintains and promotes good member relations by consistently applying HR, Safety and Quality policies and procedures ensuring directly or indirectly that all maintenance personnel are trained and developing for the future.
• Analyzes reports to determine trends within the Service Departments, develops solutions and successfully implements them.
• Ensure operators comply with all Federal and local laws and regulations.
• Ensures equipment maintenance records are maintained per contract requirements.
• Manages maintenance services to include but not limited to: management, operation, maintenance, alteration and repair.
• Possesses a complete and working knowledge of the Army’s Standard Army Maintenance Systems – Enhanced (SAMS-E) to track asset and equipment life, order parts, interface with related logistics systems and compile equipment readiness reports.
• Develop and implement preventative maintenance plan.
• Ensures tool room is adequately equipped and that special tools, instrumentation and test equipment is properly calibrated.
• Ensures all Modification Work Orders are properly implemented.
• Monitors equipment warranty programs.
• Maintains and calibrates instruments.
• Monitors Safety of Use messages to ensure proper compliance.
• Coordinates with Supply and Transportation Managers and reports to Project/Site Manager.
Position is contingent upon contract award. ManTech values the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree and two to four or related experience including supervisory experience.
Additional Qualifications . Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
. Nine (9) years directly related experience required. Military maintenance experience preferred.
. Technical school certificate or equivalent, covering hydraulics, electrical, engines, power train required.
. Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and or major equipment manufacture certification preferred.
. Requires strong discretion and independence.
. Equipment design, operation and repair training from manufacturers.
. Demonstrates proficiency in the use of PC-based business applications.
. Extremely knowledgeable in equipment and vehicle, application and design functionality and problem diagnostics.
. TMDE (Test, Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment) program knowledge and proficiency required.
Must possess or be able to obtain a Secret level Security Clearance and possess a valid driver's license.
. Knowledgeable of Service and Accounting systems and warranty administration.
. Ability to effectively supervise and improve work processes.
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 08-10 years w/High School Diploma
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
Position Type FT
Date Required 06-Sep-2013
Overview For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation’s defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries, is concerned that it fulfill its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Special Disabled Veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or Other Protected Veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech''s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and veterans are urged to apply. ManTech''s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
© 2010 ManTech International Corporation. All Rights Reserved.