Join one of the World's Most Admired Companies
Accountemps, a division of Robert Half International, is the world's leader in specialized temporary financial staffing. In order to meet the growing demands of our clients for experienced accounting and finance professionals, we are looking for a talented, focused, results-oriented Staffing Manager. This is a great opportunity to join our organization and be an integral part of our winning Fairfield team.
Watch thisvideoto learn more about working at Accountemps, a Robert Half company.
* EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER- Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
* PERFORMANCE = REWARD- We offer exceptional earning potential. We offer a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including paid time off and extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
* UPWARD MOBILITY- With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
* TOOLS FOR SUCCESS- We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
* RESPECTED WORLDWIDE- Robert Half International again was named to FORTUNEŽ magazine''s "World''s Most Admired Companies" list, ranking number one in our industry in both innovation and quality of services. (March 19, 2012)
OurStaffing Managerswork in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Staffing Managers market our services via telephone and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients' projects, temporary assignments and temporary to full-time opportunities; managing ongoing assignments to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade association and networking events to increase Accountemps' presence in the local business community.
* Accounting/Finance/Business Administrative Degree preferred.
* 3+ years finance, accounting, or banking experience preferred.
* Working knowledge of Excel and any prominent General Ledger or ERP accounting package preferred.
* Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.803.8367 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Number6443- Posted11/01/2012-Staffing-Staffing Professional-United States-CA-Fairfield