Business Development Manager--Flat Glass
Job Description :
NSG/Pilkingtonis a highly acclaimed and international organization that hires new graduates as well as experienced professionals who are eager to build their careers. Our Company is dedicated to offering the highest quality products on the market today. We are the world’s leading supplier of glass and glazing systems to the automotive and building sectors.
Tired of the same old grind? Here is a chance to shake things up and push yourself to achieve your full potential. NSG/Pilkingtonleverages the skills and experience of all employees. A commitment to excellence is deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. You will work side by side with people you can trust and respect.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reports To: Regional Director, Sales and Marketing
Location: Toledo, OH
Department: Architectural Glass North America
Grow the sales and profitability of AGNA Technical and Specialty Products by identifying, and evaluating key markets and industries. Coordinate activities with customers, R&D, internal operations along with others in the organization to drive growth projects.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Develop meaningful long term commercial and technical programs with key customers in the industry.
· Demonstrate and communicate a high level of expertise in the AGNA product line for use in customer applications and potential applications of NSG Group technologies and products.
· Identify and cultivate new applications/markets for existing NSG Group specialty glass or on-line coating technologies.
· Work closely within specific markets and industries to develop relationships and develop sales.
· Identify and communicate industry trends and important market data. Develop a strategic plan with appropriate timelines and resources.
· Identify opportunities for customer differentiation. Develop joint programs to grow the customer using the AGNA product line.
· Ensure development and implementation of an effective marketing communications program utilizing all relevant media resources and techniques.
· Conduct all business affairs and relationships in adherence to the NSG Standards of Business conduct.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field
· Excellent communication and human relation skills.
· Experience preparing business cases and project management.
· Experience negotiating and executing business deals with executive management and a proven track record of business development.
· Minimum 5 years experience within the glass industry.
· MBA or other post graduate degree.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, which includes 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company paid holidays, paid vacations, and education assistance.
NSG/Pilkingtonis an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or national origin. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying.