Please apply no later than March 13, 2013.
Applies business, technician and computer skills to assist in the analysis of economic alternatives and
strategies related to generation asset performance. Manages computer programs that perform operational modeling. Focuses on the optimization of generation portfolio assets as well as positioning the assets to maximize the opportunity for marketability and to increase portfolio valuation.
- Performs established modeling processes to analyze potential projects as they relate to maximizing assets, minimizing risk, or increasing portfolio valuation
- Accumulates, analyzes, and summarizes financial and technical data to identify deviations from established objectives
- Assists in preparing budgets and related reports
- Supports staff members with financial and administrative services
- Analyzes compliance to work unit policy
- Assists with talent, development and training
- Exchanges analytical results to management outside of organizational unit to optimize generation assets and demonstrate compliance or improve the reliability of the Bulk Electric System
- Communicates factual results to government regulatory agencies, industrial customers, municipalities, and outside legal services
- Supports merchant dispatch and settlements functions
- Supports business unit compliance programs and supports adherence to policies, tariffs and laws; through gathering, reviewing and presenting evidence regarding execution of key operational processes.
- Makes presentations or speeches as required
- Technical diploma or Associate''s degree, or two year of a Bachelor''s degree in business is required
- Must have one year of related experience
- Working knowledge of contract administration
- Developed knowledge of computer operations and database administration
- Experience with administrative functions such as filing, data entry, and word processing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with knowledge of Access
- Preferred: Experience developing budgets and forecasts
- Developed written/oral communication skills
Must receive a recommended score on a pre-hire assessment.