Title: Relationship Banker-West Chicago & Telegraph-Redford, MI
Location: US-MI-Redford-West Chicago Telegraph / 10170
Play a vital role in the customer banking experience at Chase! As part of JPMorgan Chase, a leading global financial services firm, Chase has over 5,600 locations where our bankers build relationships with customers by providing them with products and services to meet their ever-changing needs.
The Relationship Banker is a branch based customer facing position whose primary goal is to acquire, retain, deepen and manage relationships with our customers. Relationship Bankers are responsible for generating growth in balances through the sale, marketing, promotion and referral of products utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach. You will take a lead role in creating an outstanding customer experience and helping the Branch meet sales objectives contributing to the success of the firm. As a Relationship Banker, you will have an assigned portfolio of customers and proactively meet with them - face to face and over the phone - to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations. In this role you will also continue to develop and cultivate your existing customer relationships. You will also partner with specialists (such as Loan Officers, Business Bankers, and Financial Advisors), to ensure our customers get access to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
If you are interested in building a career at Chase, there are plenty of career development opportunities available. Many successful Relationship Bankers develop skills to move into roles such as Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Manager Sales, Business Bankers, Loan Officers and Financial Advisors - or other career paths.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS or re-register and move your previous registration to JPMorgan Chase's registration rolls. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon successful registration immediately after your start date and annual renewal of your registration thereafter. In addition, information obtained during the registration process may impact your employment with the firm.
Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting.
Further information about NMLS and the requirements of registration can be found at:
* College degree preferred or High school degree/GED or foreign equivalent
* Minimum one year Branch Banking sales experience, REQUIRED
* Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 if required), and life licenses REQUIRED. If unlicensed, must be obtained within 12 months of joining Chase
* Ability to establish credibility and rapport, be friendly and personable and look for ways to benefit the customer's financial relationship both over the phone as well as in person.
* Excellent customer contact skills; comfortable asking questions/interviewing customers about their financial situation; strong listening skills comfortable making outbound calls
* Understands how to present features, and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
* Self motivated, assertive, performs well in a competitive sales environment
* Professional, thorough and organized; able to follow standard operating policies and procedures
* Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; explain concepts clearly to customers
* Understand how to interpret numbers, trends and data to make effective decisions
* Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
JPMorgan Chase offers a highly competitive benefits program and compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V