Title: Test Analyst II
Location: United States-Michigan-Pontiac
Performance Test Engineer II
Description: This individual will be responsible for gathering requirements, design test scripts, generating applicable documentation/deliverables, building test scenarios, executing the scenarios, performing analysis on the results and reporting the final details in summary to the customers.
· 5 years of experience in LoadRunner''s Web (http/html & Ajax), Web Services & Database protocols
· Creation and execution of load and performance tests based on customer workflow scenarios using Load Runner
· Good hands-on experience in customizing and troubleshooting scripts on VuGen NOT record & Playback of scripts
· Capture dynamic data at run time
· Code modification incorporating control statements (looping, condition evaluation, etc.)
· Use of LoadRunner Service & Utility functions, ANSI -C functions knowledge of setting parameter values for a given situation
· Error handling
· Thorough understanding of Run-Time settings and Recording options.
· Understanding of common errors encountered during load and performance testing
· Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Requirements Traceability knowledge/experience
· Test plan / Test case creation and execution
· Defect tracking
Additional Skills Preferred:
· Experience in working with Ajax TrueClient & Flex protocols
· Installation and configuration of LoadRunner Controller, Load Generator & Analysis
· Scenario construction and execution using LoadRunner Controller
· Ramp-up strategy
· Sitescope monitoring
· Understanding of the default report sand graphs
· Creating additional reports and graphs
· Merging & Filtering graphs
· Analysis Template creation and application
· Analysis report generation
· Analysis and evaluation of load and performance test results compared to established baseline results to identify load and performance issues on a per release basis
Technical Skills Required:
Must have database skills (SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle) in writing queries and using SQL to set up test accounts. Must have scripting experience (VB Scripting required, Java/Unix Shell Scripting is desirable). Must have experience in ETL (Ab Initio and Autosys tool experience a plus) and ability to test with these skills in .net, java, C , XML and UNIX environments. Some experience in applying test automation.
Technical Skills Desired:
Exposure to HP Quick Test Professional and HP Quality Center tools is desired. Nice to have skills include: TOAD, SOAP UI, DOORS, and C.
Candidate must have a degree or equivalent experience in an Information Technology discipline.
Candidates must be local to El Paso, Texas or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Candidates will have to pass a background and drug test.
Candidates must be able to work in the US with authorization (No TN Visas)
** Signing Bonuses being offered to qualified candidates, inquire with the Recruiter for details**