Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world''s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you''ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients'' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
We are currently looking for a passionate, innovative, results-oriented technology leader with heart-deep commitment to success to be a part of our Deloitte Application Studios team. The SAP Solutions Architect is a technology leader and is responsible for producing solution design documentation for complex SAP HCM/Payroll related enterprise applications with expert attention to all architectural qualities in mind for various line-of-business applications.
* Oversees the portfolio of solutions within the Talent delivery channel with focus on integration
* Serves as a technical SAP expert and trusted advisor across multiple disciplines
* Advise across the SAP HCM/Payroll solution road map addressing the current and the future needs of the business.
* Produce solution design and documentation for complex enterprise applications with expert attention to all architectural qualities for various line-of-business applications
* Responsible for researching, analyzing, designing, proposing and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies
* Responsible for conception of solutions, building consensus, marketing and execution of such solutions
* Responsible for translating leadership direction into actionable activities to be executed
* Providing technical and architectural leadership for SAP HCM based applications enabling the firm's core financial processes.
* Providing support/guidance to the business, product and delivery teams during project execution (analysis, design, configuration, development and testing) for Human Capital/Payroll processes and solutions, reflective of your SAP Human Capital domain knowledge
* Conducting solution architecting workshops with product and delivery teams
* Provides functional and business leadership on enterprise applications, while creating solution architecture deliverables consistent with architecture standards and best practices
* Defines technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection to ensure solutions result in a coherent systems design
* Advises and consults senior leadership on costs, benefits, and implementation of technology solutions.
* Mentors application architects, reviews application architectures and leads technical design sessions including the creation of high fidelity architecture artifacts ensuring architecture standards are followed.
* Recommends changes in process, policies and standards relating to architecture principles and innovation.
* Teams with business users to promote business process improvements, identify data integrity issues and implement proactive solutions.
* Provides cost-efficient, high-quality, client-focused solutions, according to established policies, procedures and processes of the department and the Deloitte US Firm
* Responsible for creating, maintaining and reviewing artifacts for architected solutions
* Contributes to the implementation of innovative project solutions through hands-on development and/or configuration activities
* Enforces standards, procedures, and methodologies in the software development life cycle
* Demonstrates leadership traits by instilling the culture of execution, operational excellence and accountability
* Evaluates and proposes simple solutions to complex problems through creativity and innovation
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned
* Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems relevant experience required
* Five (5) or more years of SAP technology implementation experience
* Five (5) or more years of in-depth SAP HCM/Payroll implementation experience required.
* Expert knowledge of SAP HCM core functions, such as Personnel Administration (PA), Personnel Development (PD), Org Management (OM), Payroll (PY), Benefits Administration (PA-BN) is required
* Working knowledge of software development life cycles methodologies is required
* Experience working with SAP development, configuration tools and other UI technologies is required
* Proven full project life-cycle delivery using established methodologies (ASAP, Agile)
* Ability to engage and deliver on multiple concurrent activities.
* Ability to work with and negotiate with all employees, management levels and vendors from multi-national organizations
* Ability to stay current and analyze emerging technologies influencing technology decisions in collaboration with other groups
* Ability to propose innovative solutions by implementing emerging technologies to solve business problems and enhance user experience
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong presentation and facilitation skills
Experience with the following Technologies/Methodologies preferred:
* Demonstrated understanding of SAP Hana and SAP Gateway 2.0
* Experience in Human Capital Management integration with Finance, CATS, Travel, Project Systems, Sales & Distribution modules.
* Experience SAP Business Warehouse is preferred
* Experience in integration and security technologies
* Microsoft .NET framework and SharePoint technologies.
* Minimal travel (<10%) is required.
As used in this document, Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers'' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Category: Information Technology