Title: FT Registered Nurse / MedSurge-Ortho / 3p-11
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Current PA Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license.
* Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
* Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
* Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
* CPR Required: Adult, Child & Infant with AED (American Heart Association or ASHI approved).
* Prior acute-care experience preferred; new graduates will be considered.
Primary Locaiton: PA-Scranton
Organization: Moses Taylor Hospital