Job responsibilities include:
* Manage shifts and/or areas without supervision.
* Train and educate crew on all personnel policies, security and safety procedures.
* Enforce and manage all food safety and sanitation requirements and practices.
* Effectively use pre-shift and shift planning tools so as to meet volume demands.
* Maintain profit controls to include food cost, labor, waste and cash.
* Support marketing and promotions as directed to maximize sales potential.
* Contribute to the hiring, performance appraisals and retention of crew. Experience:All we ask of you is:
* Previous management or supervisory experience in a retail or hospitality environment (restaurant preferred).
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Flexible/Open schedule
* Reliable transportation