- Experience working in an office environment desired
Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented, high level of organizational skills
- Excellent communication and follow up skills; ability to provide appropriate information timely and concisely
- Ability to self-manage work load, deadlines and priorities effectively, take initiative and create opportunities
- Computer proficiency including strong background with Microsoft Office; SAP experience desired
- Effective communication skills with a high level of business acumen
High School Diploma required
Weekly Electronic Deposit
Long-term career potential
Immediate access to medical/dental/vision insurance
Year End Service Bonus*
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]]]