Continuous Improvement Leader
Continuous Improvement Leader/Lean Champion
Foth is a consulting engineering, science and construction services firm delivering technical solutions for public and private clients around the corner and around the globe. We are currently seeking a self-directed, results-oriented Lean Champion for our Green Bay location.
* Apply and teach Lean philosophy and principles
* Coach Members in the application of Lean principles and the use of tools
* Provide hands-on training in Lean tools
* Facilitate Lean Project Delivery kickoff events, Rapid Improvement / Kaizen events (including preparation and follow-up responsibilities; 7 week cycle), Value Stream mapping/analysis sessions, and Continuous Improvement initiatives
* Collaboratively develop Standard Work to improve efficacy and efficiency of design and business processes
* Assist Business Units with Lean Project Delivery implementation via Foth processes
* Keep stakeholders informed and involved to maintain their support
* Prepare and deliver presentations to key stakeholders
* Actively promote lean concepts and function as an effective change agent throughout the organization
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent education and experience
* A minimum of five years’ experience leading the application of Lean philosophy and tools, to include facilitation of events
* A minimum of five years’ project management and/or product development experience
* Experience with Microsoft’s Office suite
* Experience working within a Matrix organization
* Lean certification
* Facilitation certification
* Previous experience with a consulting firm
* Previous experience applying Lean philosophy within an administrative or service organization
* Ten years’ experience leading the application of Lean philosophy and tools, to include facilitation of events
* Experience with MS Project
All Foth Members are expected to:
* Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrate behavior consistent with Foth Basic Principles and Values
* Demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to influence others
* Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with others
* Proactively manage multiple tasks and competing demands
* Communicate effectively across all levels within organization
* Maintain a positive attitude
* Travel to client sites and other Foth locations as required to achieve business objectives
The Employment Experience at Foth as described by our current members:
Balance -Foth is organized and operates in a manner that balances the needs of four important contributors to its success: clients, members, suppliers, and the organization itself. The basic needs of these four entities are fulfilled in a manner that represents a benefit to all parties.
Sense of Belonging -Our members have a sense of belonging to a valued enterprise and contributing to the greater good of our communities and society in general. We care for each other’s’ well-being, and celebrate the technical challenges we overcome together on behalf of our clients.
Part of a Successful Team -Through effective collaboration, our clients, suppliers, individual members, and our organization are all successful. We are proud of the great reputation Foth has in its markets and its communities.
Professional & Personal Growth Opportunities -The organization invests a percentage of its profits in providing members with multiple career advancement and professional development opportunities. Our career development program provides members a clear line of sight towards future opportunities, effective on-the-job coaching and mentoring relationships, and the member’s full partnership in their own development.
Performance-Based Culture -Individual and team contributions are meaningfully recognized. Compensation is competitive within the market and extraordinary performance is rewarded with career and growth opportunities as well as greater levels of compensation and ownership in the firm.
Dynamic Learning Environment -The work environment and work schedule support member development and continuous learning. We value sharing of knowledge, independent thinking in the performance of our client work, and continual improvement in the intellectual capital of all of our members and our organization.
Personal Responsibility -Our members are proud of the quality work produced and take personal responsibility to deliver high quality work according to the commitments we make and actively sustain our values and our culture.
Individual Influence -Our members know how they contribute to the big picture - the flat, client-centered structure of the organization allows individuals to be actively involved in setting the direction of their work teams.
Foth is an employer of choice, offering an attractive compensation/benefits package and a formalized professional development program. If you are committed to making the most of your career with a progressive, values-based firm, we look forward to receiving your resume!
All Foth Companies are EEO/AA employers and all locations are tobacco-free.