AT&T is recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses. We also have the nation''s fastest mobile broadband network and the largest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier, offering the most phones that work in the most countries; the largest Wi-Fi network in the United States based on branded and operated hotspots; and the largest number of total broadband connections in the United States.The AT&T Finance Summer Internship Program is a ten to twelve-week, full-time assignment. Internships are offered in many different areas of corporate finance, including financial analyst positions in our business units. Duties and responsibilities can include specific project related work, as well as designing financial models, planning and results reporting , analyzing business cases, budgeting, etc.
The intern program offers an opportunity for MBA students to broaden their skill-sets by complementing their classroom training and theory with actual on-the-job applications and professional experience. Students are quickly acclimated to AT&T and the dynamics of the telecommunications industry.
Summer Interns are assigned an FLP peer mentor and are considered for the AT&T Financial Leadership Program (FLP), prior to returning to school.
Assignments are located in Texas, New Jersey, Georgia and Illinois. Some additional locations may also be added depending on business needs.
Candidates must also be mobile upon graduation, as the full time FLP program includes three, one-year rotations across the company and geographic regions.
Recent Awards and Recognition:
- Recognized by Vault as one of the top 10 internships in America (2007, 2011)
- Second in Rotational Programs by Universum (2012)
- Selected by Diversity Inc. Top 50 Companies for Diversity (2012)
- Among the “50 World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune. (2008-2010, 2012)
- Among the “Top Companies for Executive Women” by NAFE (2012) based on its policies and practices encouraging women’s’ advancement.
- 1st year MBA candidate in progress
- Major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- More than 3 year of previous relevant work experience
- Demonstrated attributes of leadership
- Excellent communications skills
- Must be geographically mobile upon graduation
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident or other protected individual as defined in 8 U.S.C. Sec 1324(b)(3). We do not sponsor individuals for H Visas for this position.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/VCategory: College