Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. Our service lines include:
* Application Management Services
* Information Management
* Oracle Package Technologies
* SAP Package Technologies
* Emerging Solutions Technologies
* Systems Integration
* Technology Strategy & Architecture
Application Management Services: Provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process outsourcing for clients. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure
Information Management: Plan, design, and implement solutions that deliver and analyze information efficiently for competitive advantage
Oracle Package Technologies: Performs advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (ie Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, and Edge Products)
SAP Package Technologies: Perform advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products
Emerging Solutions Technologies: Builds new practices that differentiate, complement, and augment our existing offerings in the enterprise application and eCommerce arenas.
Systems Integration: Provide Technology Solution Development and Integration across the SDLC including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment. Deloitte's SI Capability maintains a strong focus on structuring, managing, and implementing complex technical solutions requiring deep business expertise, process optimization, and business operations knowledge to achieve significant and measurable business value
Technology Strategy & Architecture: Deliver Technology Advisory and Implementation solutions that extract and maximize business value from IT investments. Encompasses architecture, engineering, and operations services for the IT strategy, innovation, operations, and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective platforms fundamental to business success
Health Care Providers
Many Providers have felt the heavy impact of various government regulations and have experienced a period of decreasing margins and increasing emphasis on cost controls. Our healthcare professionals enable health care providers (from physicians to integrated delivery systems) to improve the cost effectiveness and quality of their care delivery capabilities. Deloitte Consulting can help clients address these and other challenges in today's complex health care environment.
Sr Consultant- EPIC-Health Information Systems
Deloitte is seeking candidates with experience in one or more of the following: requirements gathering, design, build and session validation, configuration, implementation, and testing through to go- live. Candidates will have completed at least one full life cycle implementation. Project management skills are a plus. Implementation experience with the following packages is preferred: EPIC. Anyone with Soarian (either clinical or financial packages),AllScripts, Eclipsys, Cerner, Meditech, McKesson, and GE Centricity experience will also be considered.
EPICis a leader in clinical informatics and we are seeking individuals to support our efforts to integrate clinical and financial records across multiple care settings. EPIC Systems software experience is strongly preferred; expertise with EPIC Ambulatory, Optime, Cadence, ADT, ClinDoc, Willow and all other EPIC modules is preferred.
Must have significant Technical Experience in at least one of the following areas:
* Team member on a clinical systems implementation project for medium size to large health care delivery systems and hospitals
* Exposure to the workflow design and application configuration of clinical and practice management systems
* Involved in the definition of requirements and high level design for implementation of vendor system
* Team member responsible for the design and development of interfaces between new vendor application and ancillary, legacy and external systems.
* Team member leading the coordination and execution of testing for workflows and interfaces
* Participate in the data analysis of clinical, operational and financial information for the design and development of reporting requirements
· Senior Consultants will synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs.
* Senior Consultants will participate in setting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope.
* Senior Consultants will also design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
* Minimum of 3 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
* Bachelor's Degree is required.
* A willingness to travel 80-100% of the time.
In addition, successful Senior Consultants will also have the following preferred skills:
* Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
* Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
As used in this document, Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Category: Management Consulting